Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prescott Knit N Camp October 2010!

Airstream snuggle time!
All tucked into the best spot at Lynx Lake

Rex's new BFF Jody.


Some of the ladies of knit n camp.








Perfect timing for a new adventure. I'm on a knitters website called Ravelry where I found a group of ladies from up north and here in the valley who love to knit and camp. Seriously could there be a better group for me? The first weekend in October we planned a get together at Lynx Lake in Prescott AZ. I hadn't been there before and was so excited. On the day I was to leave, the trailer is all packed and ready to go wouldn't you know there was a Tornado warning up north, 3 tornados had touched down near Flagstaff. Would this stop me? Oh hell no. I carefully watched the weather report and made my escape when I figured it was the safest time to travel. Had a bit of rain on the 17 north but I'm from Seattle rain isn't a big thang. I settled into the best spot (in my opinion) at the campground and waited for my new friends to arrive. We had a great weekend and I can't wait to do it again!
















No comments: