Friday, March 23, 2012

Dead Horse Annual Rally

The trip of knitting socks two at a time toe up.
Do my boyz know how to dress or what?
Greg and his big shiney disco ball.
Nope I didn't get knew dogs, these are my 'nieces' Smokey & Gracie or as I call them Frick & Frack.
I'm a just a little behind on my posting, that's what happens when you don't always have Internet or are simply having too good a time to keep up.
February is always the Annual Dead Horse Ranch Rally, this year it was my escape from Deliverance! Last year I was in desperate need for a root canal during this event, no bueno. This year I broke a tooth before had and had to have a crown put on. Perhaps next year I should skip this trip and maybe I won't have tooth emergency, its a thought.
We had another amazing turn out for this rally, don't remember the numbers but it was something like 30 Airstreams. The usual suspects were there plus a few new ones. Everyone had an amazing time.

No comments: