Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 2012

At this point I had no idea I would be spending 3 months in my little traila
Bloody Mary morning at Pichacho with Sheri & Jan
So long for now my Surprise Oasis
2012 is off to an amazing start! By the end of December I had been working on getting the house vacation rental ready for near two months and was ready to list it and get out of town for New Year's. Who knew that this year New Year's camping with my 4CU family would include work. I had listed the house on the VRBO website a day or so before I left for Pichacho Peak State Park and by the end of the trip my house was booked for 8 weeks with the first people arriving on January 15th, my birthday. When I got home it was time to kick things into high gear and prepare to take off. It didn't long before the house was booked for 3 months, this was going to be one hell of a journey and I was more than ready.

No comments: