Sunday, December 7, 2014

The B is back!

Had an Elton John moment there. Hard to believe two years have passed since I last updated my wanderings. Much went on during that time, some not so good, some truly amazing. Guess I lost my way there for a spell but I am back now, with a smile on my face, peace in my heart, ready for new adventures. I hope you come along for the ride cuz honey I have something pretty spectacular in the works.

First let me introduce to those of you who have not met him my new amigo, compadre, super handsome love pup Dickie. We found each other on August 11, 2013, he was a retired fancy show dog who needed a good retirement home and I was simply a girl who very much needed some furry love in her life. When I adopted this oh so special boy he had not been a "pet" he lived in a crate in a back bedroom with 4 or 5 other Shiba Inu's, he didn't really have a name but the title Grand Champion San Jo's Saijoo Go. Sorry but that just did not work for me, I thought about for a few days nothing seemed to fit so I started calling him Dickie because if you haven't lived with a Shiba Inu then you don't know dick, ha. From the first time I saw his photo online I knew he was my boy and is he ever! I have found the perfect traveling companion, my boy loves the traila life. If we are home for more than 3 weeks we both get the road itch and off we go. In the past 16 months we have had some awesome adventures. Now my happiest moments are a nice quiet campground preferably on a lake, pup by my side, reading a book, listening to music and watching nature do its thing, throw in a good kayaking session and this girl is in such a state of bliss nothing else matters.

No comments: